Friday, 12 May 2017

Benefit Double The Lip | Lipstick and Liner in One


I love a bit of lippy but I am always forgetting liner so when I came across the Benefit They're Real Double The Lip a lipstick and liner in one I was very, very excited!!




I have a few of the other shades as well but this is the Lusty Rose shade and is by far my favourite!

The drop shape of this lipstick makes it so easy to apply but the only negative I have experienced is it needs a lot more upkeep then other lipsticks I have!  This need to reapply it a lot does put me off wearing it. 

Despite this I love the concept and the bright shades are just stunning! 

Thanks for reading,

Chlo xx

4 comments:

  1. You're stunning ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shade looks gorg on you!
    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been intrigued by these, but I like to use lipliner all over my lips before lipstick as I find it makes the lipstick last longer. I've been impressed by Benefit lipsticks in the past, so I may investigate these further. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete