Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Get Ready With Me





Boohoo is my go to shop especially in my last minute clothing needs as there always seems to be a great deal on next day delivery. This top and skirt are both Boohoo pieces, the skirt is a summer essential for me as I can pair it with just about every top I own! This top I actually picked up for my sister but of course I have already stolen it as it is quite big for its size. 

This evening makeup look features a few of my makeup favourites. Lets start with the bits from MAC. I have been very conflicted when it comes to Mac in past because I had alway been told that they use animal testing and as a vegetarian this is something I would never support. I recently did a little bit of research and " MAC does not test on animals and we never ask others to test for us. If a regulatory body demands it for it's safety assessment, an exception can be made". This made me want to know more about these regulatory bodies and found that MAC states that China is the only country that tests on animals as part of it's safety assessment. Now we have cleared that up lets get on with the products. 

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix 
Eye Primer: MAC Painterly Pro Longwear Paint Pot 
Lipstick: MAC Matte Taupe

I am a huge Rimmel fan and on a day to basis use Rimmel foundations as well as these great value products:

Primer: Rimmel Fix and Protect 
Concealer: Match Perfection 
Powder: I have featured the Rimmel Stay Matte powder as well as the Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder. This Pixi powder has a shimmer to it so I don't like to cover my whole face in it so although I used it for this look I would choose the Stay Matte. 

Soap and Glory:

I love love love Soap and Glory and the products I have featured have lasted me such a long time!

Bronzer: Soap and Glory Wonderbronze, this bronzer combines beautiful shades of pink, gold and white shimmer. The little blusher is a natural collection blush, it has somehow lost its packaging but I love the shade too much to stop using it!!

Mascara: This Thick and Fast mascara is an all time favourite of mine and I am yet to find another one that beats it.

Eyebrows: The DIY Brow Bar shades are the perfect, the lighter one for day to day and the darker for evening looks as shown in this post. I love powder for brows as long as you have the right brush!

Urban Decay:

Eyeshadow: The eyeshadow shades for this look are from the Naked 2 and Smoky palettes featuring Half Baked, Chopper and Whiskey. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

Chlo xx

6 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup looks soooo cool! I like your outfit as well :)xx

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I love the outfit. You've also got a great choice of products xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this is such a lovely comment!! <3
      Chlo xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Naked palettes! They're so good. Your eye look is really pretty. I struggle to use Half Baked, so am going to try your combination. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! thank you so much that's so kind <3 hope you love it!
      Chlo xx

      Delete