Thursday, 11 May 2017

Get To Know Me | Ten Facts About Me




 1. I am a vegetarian, why am I not vegan? the simple answer is cheese. 

2. I have a very irrational fear of ketchup, don't ask me why. 

3. Reality tv and a cup of tea is the way to my heart.

4. I am at university studying Early Childhood Studies.

5. The only sport you'll catch me doing is horse riding. Anything else, in particular running, is just not fair on me or anyone who would have to watch it.

6. I have four chickens and a Cockapoo. 

7.  I am the biggest Gavin and Stacey fan going.

8. I am a middle child, with a pain in the arse younger sister and an older brother who I will never quite live up to.

9. I am 19 years old, woah there with the riveting facts I know but ten is a lot to think of!

10. I have the best boyfriend, of course I am bias but he's a gooden!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Gavin and Stacey is such a good show! I must have watched it about three times now, I am the middle child too, lovely post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the best isn't it!! <3 ah nice! thank you so much for reading!
      Chlo xx

      Delete