Tuesday, 29 August 2017

New House | Home Sense Haul




I am just about to move into my new house and I have been slowly building up a collection of new things. I am planning to write a series of hauls on the bits and bobs I have picked up. This post starts with Home Sense. 

This was my first ever trip to a Home Sense as there has never been one near where I have been living before. I walked in and instantly fell in love with just about everything!! I was a little hesitant as I am not a Tk maxx fan at all, and they are owned by the same company, but I was pleasantly surprised. 

I am so excited to show you a few of the gorgeous things I picked up.

The first is the metal storage box. This could be used for so many different things but it just suited my kitchen and by storing some bowls and mugs in it I have gained space in the cupboards! - £4.99

This lovely little yellow candle has a gorgeous wooden lid with a sweet pattern on. I am obsessed with yellow at the moment and for just £2.99 I couldn't resist. 

The second I saw grey, pink, marble triangles and a wooden lid I was buying it no matter what! It was just lucky for me this container is perfect for tea bags, sugar, biscuits or whatever it may be. - £4.99

They had such a great range of little terrariums and for £4.99 I had to have this little square one,  I have definitely been caught up in the succulent trend!!

I recently bought a new vase for my room, which will be featured in a room tour post coming soon, so I was on the look out for some artificial flowers. They didn't have a huge range but for £1.99 I was happy with two of these pretty pink ones. 

Thank you for reading,

Chlo xx

6 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to go on another haul! Love you chlo ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little storage basket!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! thank you for commenting <3 loved checking out your blog!
      Chlo xx

      Delete
  3. I NEED that storage basket! Beautiful pieces! xxx

    https://sophlouisep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I said when I saw it!! there are silver and rose gold too! <3 so happy you think so!
      Chlo xx

      Delete