Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette | Review | Evening and Day Time Looks | Easy, Achievable, Realistic Eye Makeup


I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes I own all of them but I have to admit the Naked Heat has changed the game for me. With autumn coming up I was desperate for some warm, orange, red and purple shades that I had always felt were missing from the other Naked palettes UNTIL NOW.

My lovely boyfriend treated my to this palette, after a lot of checking on when it was back in stock, and I haven't worn anything else since!


I wear this palette for a range of looks and thought for this post I would share both an evening and a day time look.

DAY


1 Ounce is a gorgeous highlighting shade which is what I wear on my brow bone and the inside of my eye.

2 Chaser is the lovely soft beige shade I put across my lid.

3 Sauced is blended out with Chaser and applied in the crease.

4 He Devil is the beautiful deep orange/red shade I blended with Sauced on the outer corner of my eye.

5 Ashes is a lovely purple shade that I used under my eye and to darken around the crease slightly.


EVENING 

For the evening look I used very similar shades with Ounce on the inside corner and brow bone.
6 Dirty Talk is a gorgeous shimmer shade which I think are perfect for evening looks. I put this across my lid.
I then used He Devil on the crease again.
Once I applied the eye liner I then built up the flick with Ashes. 



8 comments:

  1. I love the palette so much, and you have created some stunning looks with it!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! <3 ah thank you that's really kind!
      Chlo xx

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with this palette! My boyfriend kindly treated me too (how lucky are we?) I'm defo going to take note of the looks you created, I love them!

    Laura x

    http://www.honeylaura.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it! aren't we lucky eh!! ah thank you that means a lot <3 thank you for reading!
      Chlo xx

      Delete
  3. I love this palette and I'm so happy I picked it up. The warm tones will be perfect in the fall. Love the looks you created. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! so obsessed with it!! exactly yes, I am so excited for autumn <3 thank you so much!
      Chlo xx

      Delete
  4. Oh this this palette has been released, I have been desperate to try! The looks you have created are gorgeous!
    Nicole Nicoleannx x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to get your hands on it!! <3 ah thank you so much!
      Chlo xx

      Delete